Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 5 The Perfect..... I DID it!








I don't think I missed anyone did I? Thank you so much for your comments! I hope you were happy with my picks. Best, Suze









Anonymous said...




I'm looking for a console table for behind that couch that can be used as a desk (preferably a too seater desk) so I'm looking for a wider sofa table, but not as wide as a dining table (maybe 25" and about 60" long.




sutton Desk
60 x 26 x 30.5H

Retro Classic table desk 60" x 30" standard height at 29" Via Dore 



Amy said...




Hi. I'm looking for a table lamp that is roughly 27" tall. I would like a peacock blue gourd lamp or a big round brass/gold lamp with a tall shade. Most gourd lamps are either 31" tall (too big) or 23" (too small). I could REALLY use your help on this one!
TADA... A 27" Gourd lamp that can be made in pecocok blue 
Medium Double Gourd Lamps

Lamp Height: 16 inches
Lamp Width: 7.5 inches
Overall Height: 27 inches  Via Christopher Spitzmiller 



Via CSN  

Robert Abbey - 253X - Small Triple Gourd Accent Lamp in Peacock with Brass Base

SKU #: rab1581  $181


This Brass gourd lamp is 27" Via Bellacore



Michele said...




I need accessories for my buit-ins! I like french/traditional but def. am a little quirky. Got any ideas?
Yes I did a big post on this check HERE . I would look for everything on ebay!




presley said...




Hi! I'm looking for the perfect paint color for my master bedroom...either a light blue (gray?) or green. My bedding is off white with pillows that have a pattern, is there a way I can attach a pic of the pillows to send to you?
Thanks!
Presley

My favorite color of al time is the perfect gray called Iced Cube Silver by Benjamin Moore. But Iceberg is really the perfect Gray Blue I used it in my den and bedroom  
For All the details check out Paint Colors I LOVE 
My Bedroom in Iceberg




Jen F. said...




I need bedding for my 4 yo daughter's queen bed. Walls are robins egg blue. Bed is black iron. I'm not picky, but my tastes are on the modern side with a touch of Anthropologie, and all I can find is baby pink quilts like PBK. My daughter does not care, but I do! Any suggestions? Thanks!

Yes - I would just Go White. Keep it simple and chic and add fun pillows like this black and white floral.  Here is my inspiration and you can probably find it at Bed Bath and Beyond .
Via Decor Pad





Emily said...




Hi Suze. If you're still taking requests... I'd love to be able to find a great new set of bedding that's guy-friendly for my man, but not "man lives here" for me. I like neutrals- cream, (no white though) navy, gray, etc.

I'm planning to purchase the Marlo Bed from Room & Board. 

LOVE this room it is soooooo Manly from Ilse Crawford's Olde Bell Inn. 


Thanks!!



Marion said...




Perfect dining table with cabriole legs under $1000! I love the Timavo table but even on sale it it's far, far beyond our budget. You are always so awesome, can you help with this?
he Inspiration Timavo Table about $4,000






















The not so poor man's version Via Broy Hill $729




JILL G



This is so awesome! I have a kitchen table that was made, but I don't have any chairs to go with it! I am trying to stay on a budget. 
My floors are hardwood and the walls are a chocolate brown. I really love Kin Louis chairs but I am definitely not stuck on that!



 Via Overstock $400 for set of 2











5 comments:

  1. You are on a serious roll! What great finds. I especially love that first sofa table and those fun candy colored patent colored Louis chairs. Such a fun and helpful series!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many fabulous finds- nice work. I those french chairs from Overstock and PS, your bedroom is GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Again- Just wanted to say thanks for answering my design question. I really like that room- especially the grey. Like many others, I'm obsessed with it right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Furniture are adorable,i just love all ur collections a lot ..Me very happy to visit ur blog ..I can say ur are the best blogger ..Enjoying with all ur posts .. http://www.vivamagonline.com Thank U very much for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the paint color suggestions. I can't wait to put Iceberg on my walls!

    ReplyDelete