Thursday, July 22, 2010

Tom Scheerer I love EVERY room


I could spend all day looking at Tom Scheerer's work and never get bored. 

This headboard kills me juxtaposed with the dark wall and the lamps - did I mention the lamps - ok I have to calm down - I am freaking out - I LOVE! 




DO the curtains and the pillow match - I can and will!



the built in mirror with a painting and a round table - more than interesting


The ottoman of my dreams 


Floating bookshelves anchoring a window to a room 



Cozy and Chic

This is what to do with a teeny studio to make it feel Grand



Coral wall - I will try this at home! 

Tom Scheerer rooms scream


Coral and Blue I always love You!!!!


Can you believe this - how? WOW!


 the duck motif done right!

This room has been on every blog and it never gets old - EVER!



Tom mid chill

 Blue, Blue with Blue yes yes and yes

This is the perfect summer room

Dark and white unite




8 comments:

  1. Suze,
    Funny how things work. I have been a fan of your work and have had several pics of spaces you had a hand in in my inspiration file forever. I've also been a fan of your blog...except I had no clue you were you and this was your blog. I posted a design of yours on my blog today, Ohmigosh!, and did a search for you to inform you it was there and that I would be adding your blog to my blog list for all my readers to see. Anyhoo...love your work and I'd like to invite you to check out my blog as well. If you like what you see, feel free to add me to your blog list as well! Feels weird to say that but hey, we bloggers/design lovers have to stick together! :) Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that I could take a bit from each and everyone inspiration pic you have shown, I especially love the ducks and you're right, it's done right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh me too! The last 3 images are actually my favorites. That all blue room is stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! That wall in the outdoor room!?!?
    Coral and blue I will always love you ... too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, Suze, there's a lot of goodness going down here!

    1) That headboard? I'll fight ya for it ;)

    2) Coral and Blue - oh so good

    3) That blue, blue, blue room - actually made me beam with happiness I love it's heavy use of pattern and refreshing blue hues.

    Fantastic post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Will!!!!! And Ohmigosh, Tonia Averill and Kim - I love your comments!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would be happy living in any one of those rooms! They are all fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yesss, such wonderful work!! that chocolate sofa space is amazing! :)
    thanks for sharing

    xo
    Edyta
    http://edytaandco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete