Friday, July 23, 2010

Finally Black & Spiro revealed

I  don't know about you but I am a HUGE fan of the blog Absolutely Beautiful Things and Anna Spiro's store Black & Spiro. This week Anna will reveal the rest of her store but here is a look so far.  I for one think it's GENIUS!

This makes me sad that I don't live in Australia - How amazing is the pink suzani chair? 


Another coral and blue moment I don't want to ever ever forget. BTW I have and still do adore navy with white piping, And the blue and coral lamps are perfection.




What are those silver vases and why have I never seen them before?

The suzanni bench, fushia  couch and black and white curtains make me want to shed tears of joy :)


Can't wait to see the room to the right and the rest of the store this week!

5 comments:

  1. wow! i think i love everything in the store. beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post was so fun to look at, love everything in these rooms! My fave are those black and white checked lampshades.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello! just stumbled onto your blog from another site and have to say that I LOVE your work! I am knock-down impressed with your gorgeous before/after apartment designs. Phenomenal! Please keep up the good work. You have a new regular reader and I plan to use your site for my own home decor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU!!!!!!! Love to inspire. suze

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you on the couch/bench/curtain photo. Wow.

    ReplyDelete