Tuesday, July 20, 2010
For those of you who asked about the meal at Ina's it was mostly from her new book How Easy is That that Glamour Magazine is featuring in the October issue and that comes out in October but there were a few things from her other books like:
1. The Herbal Iced Tea : I plan on making this and drinking this every day for the rest of my life:
2. This Amazing pastry with Grueyer and a salami : Three letters OMG!!!!!!!
3. The perfect toast with home made ricotta and herbs and a fresh salad - Ate the whole thing and almost got caught licking the plate
4. Mussels with magnificent sauce: I was happy that she didn't serve it with bread because I would have had 5 pieces to soak up the sauce which was ORGASMIC
5. 2 types of Shrimp salad - both ROCKED!
6. Panzenella from Ina Garten's Parties
7. A pastry that had chocolate chip cookies and chocolate cream that is to DIE for and that Ina said is the easiest thing in the world to make!
Posted by Suze Yalof Schwartz at 6:48 AM