Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A London Townhouse that will make you happy


How wonderful is Christine d’Ornano London Townhouse that was featured in  Elle Decor April 
Photographer: Simon Upton

The Lights, couch, ottoman, pink walls, round tray,  and green pillow mixed with a touch of leopard = instant happiness


Yellow and Blue I love you - I could hang out here all day - PS the painting is heaven


Closet/ bathroom/ living room / major wallpaper moment



The formal living room with a touch of low key Dig the shiny grey walls 








I like the dark chairs against the light table - Mixing wood makes it modern




2 comments:

  1. That huge ottoman and the yellow dining chairs are so my style - LOVE THEM! Thanks for the fab home tour. You were right, it did make me happy!

    ReplyDelete