Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A London Townhouse that will make you happy


How wonderful is Christine d’Ornano London Townhouse that was featured in  Elle Decor April 
Photographer: Simon Upton

The Lights, couch, ottoman, pink walls, round tray,  and green pillow mixed with a touch of leopard = instant happiness


Yellow and Blue I love you - I could hang out here all day - PS the painting is heaven


Closet/ bathroom/ living room / major wallpaper moment



The formal living room with a touch of low key Dig the shiny grey walls 








I like the dark chairs against the light table - Mixing wood makes it modern




4 comments:

  1. That huge ottoman and the yellow dining chairs are so my style - LOVE THEM! Thanks for the fab home tour. You were right, it did make me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO happy! love, love, love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post.I’ve truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts.I completely missed or didn't think to photograph. Really nice work.Painter and Decorator London provide services other than just decorating aswell, so why not contact us to see what we could offer you.Mr Builder provides professional decorating services in all areas within and surrounding London.
    Painter and Decorator Putney

    ReplyDelete
  4. here is amazing color combination for decorate home.

    ReplyDelete