Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Perfect Counter Stool - Found!

Do you have any idea how long I have been searching for the perfect clear counter stool?   FOREVER!  I spotted  it this weekend at my friend Juliet's divine Hampton's house - then to find out that it was from CB2 blew me away! They look so rich! Click on the site for a much better view . Ordering Now - I am so happy to get rid of my white kitchen stools even if I am moving and renting my apartment fully furnished.


This is where they are going.

10 comments:

  1. Suze! I just ordered these a few days ago for a client! So glad to hear they are as fabulous in person as I hoped!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They will be the perfect addition to your kitchen. Locating the perfect stools was difficult when we built our home as well. I finally settled on a style I liked and recovered the seats myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CB2! NO WAY, wow, thanks for sharing, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you were able to find them over at CB2. I have been there a couple of times, but never bought anything. Nothing ever caught my eye, although those bar stools are nice! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a find, and may I just say that I adore your kitchen! That cover (for the air conditioner?) in the window is just such a wonderful, chic idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome...I have been on the lookout for the perfect clear stools as well. THANK YOU! BTW your kitchen is beautiful. --Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suze! Love your blog. I'm thinking of painting my cabinets white...what shade are yours? What shades to you recommend? Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They will look perfect. CB2 has some great things at the right price.

    ReplyDelete