Thursday, July 8, 2010

Round Table For 10 Please

I just went to a fabulous dinner party for ten at Judy Licht's place and her huge round table  was heaven - I was more than inspired!  I love the idea of having a lazy susan in the middle to make it easier and Shun Lee- ish.  My friend Laura is interested in having a dining room with a little bit of a den vibe so here are a few inspiration shots. 

There is so much I love about this room - the color, the plants , the couch! 

I like  a bookshelf that can double as a buffet



This room is GENIUS! 


The Chairs and drapes thrill me!

Elle Decor Via Decor Pad - Thank to Jacques Grange! Built-in eating dining nook! 
I think I have used this image 10 times on this blog - J'ADORE!
I think 







Via Decor Pad

Samantha Pynn & Virginia MacDonald Photography! Crate & Barrel Sasha nailhead trim dining chairs, round espresso stained dining table, black drum pendant chandelier, gray buffet hutch and black sconces. ivory black gray dining room colors. samanthapynn.com virginiamacdonald.com Pure Design on HGTV




 customized  built-in Lazy Susan  - GREAT idea! 




Hate the matching chairs with the table but love the table!

Judy's place the round divine table looks into her beautiful garden and the screens make it so intimate !

7 comments:

  1. With many formal dining rooms becoming obsolete, I Love the idea of a sitting room/dining room. That is what I am trying to achieve with mine. J' adore round tables, just need to find one pour moi! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome. I bet ebay would have some amazing ones

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Suze! A dinner party around any of these gorgeous round tables would make me a very happy bunny! Will

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love round dining room tables! These are great ideas for how to decorate them. .

    ReplyDelete
  5. The light fitting in the Sloan Mauran room is FAB-U-LOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love a large round table not only for looks but for great conversations. The Phoebe Howard room is an all time fav of mine, Kathysue

    ReplyDelete
  7. The whole arrangement on the screened garden area is making me swoon.

    ReplyDelete