Friday, July 30, 2010

The Green Room


I used to live in a pistachio bedroom and loved waking up every morning. It was instantly uplifting and optimistic. I just stumbled on this fantastic post from Live. Like You.  and had to share the green rooms she posted if anyone knows the credits please share so I can post.  I am OBSESSED with LLY blog and need to spend at least a month looking at every picture! 

JILL SORENSEN is the fabulous blogger who also has a interior design site Marmalade 



All Images Via Live. Like. You 






Canadian House and Home.




Domino Magazine Designer Nick Olsen















JILL SORENSEN


Marjorie Skouras 




JILL SORENSEN



JILL SORENSEN


Hamilton Green's Livingroom in New York  Spaces 

9 comments:

  1. The second image is from Domino. The designer was Nick Olsen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the Jill Sorensen wall colour. I'm looking for a colour just like that for an arch in my new bedroom xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Until now I had NEVER considered decorating with green. All has now changed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to agree with Will - which is often the case!
    xLouise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Matte! And Will I think I will be depressed if a day goes by without a comment from you - You truly are THE BEST!!!!!!! And Stephanie and Louise - I so appreciate your taking the time to post a nice comment - I really love reading them! Suze

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful rooms! I think, unlike some colors, green feels right at all seasons; It can be either cooling or cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in deep lust over the round headboard in the first picture. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Suze -this is too funny...I just found your home on a blog, and had to come and see who designed such a beautiful place. You and I share the same taste!! I absolutely love your blog and I love your home!! So glad to have found it!
    best,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you like our photo! Feel free to link to us at www.houseandhome.com.

    Thanks!

    Jennifer
    Web Promotions Editor

    ReplyDelete