Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Orange you Happy




 I am 1 person away from three hundred followers - That is amazing to me since I am doing this just for  passion and because I love it!  I soooooo appreciate all of you who follow this blog and even more so the people who actually comment and inspire me. Just wanted to extend an enormous  thank you.

Yesterday I discovered that my lime tree was actually an orange tree. If you can try to grow an orange tree - the pleasure is immeasurable! If I could send all my followers a present this is what it would be! What would you send ?

6 comments:

  1. I am already a follower or else I'd be happy to help you get to 300. Congrats on the accomplishment....I find lots of inspiration in your posts. Would love it if you'd stop by my blog sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! That is so exciting for YOU!!!I love your blog and became a follower the day I found YOU!!! The more people that find your blog the more followers you will get, you are doing a great job of blogging, Just keep on doing what you are doing and stay true to who you are. Love your little orange tree. Once I planted pink tulip bulbs and they came up orange. A joke God played on me since I do not like the color orange, hehe, Happy almost 300 followers,
    KATHYSUE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations....I'm already following. I'll be you'll be at 300 by tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Orange trees are the best! I look forward to January in AZ each year!

    Love your blog - Congratulations on all the followers!

    ReplyDelete