Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Trick To Selling Your Home.... Divine intervention.


Via Amazon totally worth $5.50



When my mom put her Quechee, VT  home up for sale everyone said don't waist your time - very few homes had moved in Quechee for almost 3 years.  Enter Real Estate Agent extraordinaire Susan Cooney  from the James L. Cooney agency of  Boston who planted the statue Saint Joseph  (did it matter that we are Jewish?) with a prayer and in three days Mom's house was a done deal. Crazy. Some fabulous family decided to drive up from Boston not even looking to buy saw it and had to have it. Susan always says the prayer "PLEASE Saint Joseph Help me sell this house and Thank You" and it seems to work for every house but hers (see below) so far. I guess you need a friend to do it for you. "You want to burry Saint Joseph UPSIDE DOWN- traditionally in the ground facing the street - but you can put it in a planter with soil anywhere in the apartment or condo. At least 3 inches deep.
So interested to see what you think of this please let me know. This is Susan Cooney - She is THE BEST!

Her home ..5 Bedrooms in Lowell, Mass
Keeping my fingers crossed for my apt to sell !
I
THESE COMMENTS WERE SOOOOO GOOD I HAD TO SHARE:

A Perfect Gray said...

dude. a very good friend sold her home RIGHT AWAY after burying that statue upside down in her yard. . .IN THIS STINKIN' MARKET. she's a total believer.

donna

bluehydrangea said...

You can call me crazy but after a slow start selling our house in Atlanta a friend suggested this and I was up for anything. We planted that sweet little Saint and BAM! I swear! Sold. Now I am a believer. And really, what can it hurt?

4 comments:

  1. dude. a very good friend sold her home RIGHT AWAY after burying that statue upside down in her yard. . .IN THIS STINKIN' MARKET. she's a total believer.

    donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can call me crazy but after a slow start selling our house in Atlanta a friend suggested this and I was up for anything. We planted that sweet little Saint and BAM! I swear! Sold. Now I am a believer. And really, what can it hurt?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You kill me! I am so glad I know you....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read this post.This post is very informative.I want to sell my house fast.I hope these tips are very important in selling house in less time.

    ReplyDelete