Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Super Size Me

Love the scale! 

Huge Couch Via Wuoohniture

Lulu deKwiatkowski's
Home How chic is this book stand? Via New York Social Diary

Hand Jonathan Adler / Simon Doonan Living room.
Via Elle Decor photo Simon Upton

 I used to love the store THINK BIG in Soho in the 80's - Does anyone remember it? Via Wikepedia found the modern day equivalent but not as cool called Great Big Stuff

Command Sit Via Great Big Stuff

Great Big Dixon Pencil

Cup and Saucer

Getting this to remind my son to brush his teeth and why does he keep forgetting?
This is just too cool not to post.. OK done now!

4 comments:

  1. I wish I was brave enough to do something like the first pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to find something in a large scale like the first image to take up some wall space in my two story great room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember Think Big! Had the red crayola crayon in my room. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg...I remember this store! My friend had a giant crayon in her room...I was so jealous! lol...and now for some weird reason this makes me remember the Fiorucci store too, and all the posters that I had in my room...the 80s, (sigh).

    ReplyDelete