Friday, April 15, 2011

Top 11 White Sideboard/ Credenza/Console for Pamela

The other day I had a hilarious 7 minute lunch (not exaggerating)  at Sugarfish in LA with my new friend Pamela. She is on a vision quest for the perfect white credenza which looks divine on the outside and holds "a lot of crap" on the inside.  What I learned from this is that a Sideboard/ Credenza and Console all mean the same thing.

side·board/ˈsīdˌbôrd/

Noun: A flat-topped piece of furniture with cupboards and drawers, used for storing dishes, glasses, and table linen.

cre·den·za/krəˈdenzə/

Noun: A sideboard or cupboard.

con·sole/ˈkänsōl/

Noun: A panel or unit accommodating controls for electronic or mechanical equipment.


Here are my top 10
# 1 Via PLANTATION

# 3 Jonathan Adler 


# 5 From Domino Magazine Via Tonic Home  ... This was shot in my old apartment.. I still hate myself for not getting those lamps - How did Sara Ruffin know I would obsess over them 6 years later?
#6 Via Here
#7 Too cool not to share
Via Here

#9 Cheapie that works Ikea
#10 Crate & Barrel

#11 CB2


9 comments:

  1. I love white consoles - my favorite ... #5. The one I have ... #9. Happy weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look! My new media cabinet from Homegoods ($299) matches your mirrored front console (it is to the right of my striped sofa). Mine is kind of a taupe/gray wood mix. This is a great post, thank you sharing! I mean, who DOESN'T love the white! So clean and crisp. xoxo Shelli

    http://www.alamodemaven.com/2011/03/living-room-evolution-work-in-progress.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suze, I love love #1, they are all amazing but I would choose #1, Happy Weekend,Kathysue

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all! But something about the white with the mirror is just soo glam its my fave! go tonic home!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love #1 & #2..nice round-up..have a lovely weekend..do visit my blog when you have a moment xx meenal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi ##3 and #5 have our vote.what a great resource list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. pamela should also check out Sideboard 02852 from usona! http://usonahome.com/p-3043-sideboard-02852.aspx

    ReplyDelete