Saturday, April 23, 2011

My New Favorite Song 15 Pounds Away From My Love


I went to a FANTASTIC dinner party last night and heard Marcy Heisler& Zina Goldrich songwriters and composers perform some of the funniest songs I have ever heard. Their song 15 pounds Killed me - I was literally crying I was laughing so hard and Taylor the Latte Boy-hillarius!  So now I own all three of their albums and I am LOVING them!

15 Pounds Music and Lyrics by Marcy and Zina performed by some Diva :) who did a fantastic job but wish I had Marcy (the next Bette Midler) singing it.


Here are Marcy and Zina performing their music and lyrics



Tell me if you love

2 comments:

  1. OMG this is awesome. I had to immediately share on Facebook. Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY thank you for sharing on FB - Isn't it sooooo funny?

    ReplyDelete