Saturday, March 20, 2010

Pink and Yellow Chairs that make the room

I have two bright green chairs in my living room that make the room pop but my ultimate goal is to have my apartment feel like a bag of jelly beans. I could NEVER live in a beige apartment... You?

Via Fabulously French
Via Real Style
Via Alluminair
This room is from the Beaux Arts Mansion in St. Louis Via The Glam Lamb:
KWID
Liz Lange's House by Jonathan Adler Via House Beautiful
Via COCOCOZY
From the Loft Kelly Hoppen
Vincent Wolf room Via Veranda

Jelly Bean moment"> Via the huntress lives

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely loving that top pink chair! I'd love to find something similar for my bedroom. Happy weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love color! I'm so happy to be moving out of my apartment and into a condo where I can paint. Goodbye beige apartment walls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love all these colourful chairs - I'll link back in my round up - hope that os ok - best le

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE color and love these shots!

    ReplyDelete