Friday, November 26, 2010

What to wear to your high school reunion... This is for you LHS Class of 85



Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion


I keep getting emails on What to wear to my high school reunion which is tomorrow night - #25 - WOW! Don't do the math - I'm 43 and feel amazing! So it is so simple - you can not go wrong with the LBD - it makes you look skinny and sophisticated and the best way to fake good style when you have none but the best part is that you can buy a cheap one and no one will know the difference. Pick your own style icon - mine is ALWAYS Carine Roitfeld! She is one of the few people who can oooze sex without looking like a tacky tart.  Here she is in Balmain. She is 56 and the hottest women I know - I love her look the hair - makeup shoe dress - the entire thing. Now I just have to stop eating bread and sugar.



Who is your style icon?

2 comments:

  1. loooove Corine Roitfeld. She is gorg! French girls just know whats up. I really do love the Jennifer Aniston look. Its clean, well put together and never on a 'worst dress list."

    ReplyDelete
  2. What does LHS stand for? is it in NJ?

    ReplyDelete