Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Head Over Heels for Head Over Heels blog

I am completely and totally freaking out about the blog Head Over Heels -  WOW ! This is just the front   page of her blog - I think I need to lock my self up and explore her entire blog for a good three weeks. All of the images below were pulled from Head Over Heels the only bummer is there are no credits :( . Enjoy





Love when someone can make a turkish rug look chic! My husband has about 100 of these and they are still rolled up collecting dust under our bed. An eclectic mix like this is a turn on!

I don't know if it's because I just did a Western style shoot for E! but anything and everything that feels American Indian or South Western or even Mexican attracts me like a magnet! And that is just the pillows the fur bed spread  well need I say more?


I recognize this room - It belongs to Ahn Duong - cozy and cool.


Oversized textured mushy pillows - I feel mellow just looking at her - and I am NEVER mellow plus is this even how we spell mellow? !
I try to place my books like this on my coffee table and it NEVER looks this good.

 Black shutters on a white house is the ultimate selling tool and these chairs must belong to a perfectionist - they must no?
This is the kind of porch that would make you put your  manhattan apartment on the market.
Then you would take it off after seeing this apartment.

*** Bummer Fixed - This just in from Neyla
"Wow Suze, I'm sort of speechless and hugely flattered. Thank you for the kind words. I'm so glad to hear you are as besotted with these images as I am. The "western" bedroom is actually Rachel Zoe's, I think and yes, that gorgeous bohemian knock-out is in fact Ms. Duong's. As for the perfectly scaped coffee table and the deliriously delicious porches, they belong to India Hicks. And they are for rent. Just sayin'. ;0)

Thanks again for the mention. Oh, and if you need to unload your bounty of rugs, I would be more than happy to take them off your hands!

best-nelya"

4 comments:

  1. Wow Suze, I'm sort of speechless and hugely flattered. Thank you for the kind words. I'm so glad to hear you are as besotted with these images as I am. The "western" bedroom is actually Rachel Zoe's, I think and yes, that gorgeous bohemian knock-out is in fact Ms. Duong's. As for the perfectly scaped coffee table and the deliriously delicious porches, they belong to India Hicks. And they are for rent. Just sayin'. ;0)

    Thanks again for the mention. Oh, and if you need to unload your bounty of rugs, I would be more than happy to take them off your hands!

    best-nelya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Nelya and her blog too- she always posts such gorgeous spaces!

    ReplyDelete