1. Collect 50, toss the books and takeover the shelves.
John Rosselli's display Via Chinoiserie Chic
2. Place an Orange tree inside.
3. Match with the pillows
4. Make them pop with pink flowers.
5. Cluster on a coffee table.
6. Blend with wallpaper and play where is Waldo.
7.Use as a room divider behind a sofa.
8. Treat them like sculptures and make a useless area a major moment.
9. Use it in the corner to pull it all together.Good Bones Great Prices
10. Match to the curtains.
11. Actually use them or if you don't cook just dump all the dishes and make functional space fashionable.
12. Make yourself feel better about a non working fireplace by flanking.
13. Stand next to a big one and look skinny and rich or skinnier and richer.
Chez Valentino Valentino’s Capri Home 1971 Via Travel For Design
14. Match to the entire room.
15. Mix with dark green.
16. Place in windows to block a hideous view and AC unit.
Carolyne Roehm Via Chinoiserie Chic
17. Over Accessorize the mantle.