Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What if?

What if I took all of your advice because it is all good - too good and I am DIGGING it!!!!!! YES - I feel I owe it to you all to at least try. So sadly I am going to share a the bedrooms which make me soooo sad - they are dark and ever so dreary. And then I promise to give you some eye candy back -  you have all suffered to much looking at the inside of the new chez moi.


This would work The chandelier in the master bedroom is vintage Baguès, the curtain and sofa fabrics are by Scalamandré, the mirror-top brass cocktail table is by Global Views, and the Lucite bench is from Anne Coyle Interiors. 

Photographer: William Waldron 
Designer: Nate Berkus and Anne Coyle 
Featured in: An All-Star Makeover 
Issue: March 2010 

Because these below clearly don't

Master


Boys

Boys

1 comment:

  1. what the what! I posted a long comment and it disappeared. It went something like this:

    1. remove green rug - pronto. home depot has white shag you can cut to size super cheap. http://www.homedepot.com/Flooring-Area-Rugs-Mats-Area-Rugs/h_d1/N-5yc1vZ1xqdZarjg/R-100542247/h_d2/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10051&catalogId=10053

    2. kitchen: i like the backsplash. w. painted cabinets and new hardware it will look great. sadly, the worst thing in there is the lighting - and i have no advice on the cheap. will be on the look out.

    ReplyDelete