Monday, October 25, 2010

The reason why I love my new House

So What if the House is pink and there are more plants than you can count and the bathrooms are carpeted - How awesome is this back yard - Remember - It is a rental!  

This is our paddle tennis court and I keep trying to ply tennis on it and I end up hitting balls into my new neighbors yard - He has been more than cool about it - How divine are these flowers?

This screams NEW POOL FURNITURE!  PS those trees are covered with oranges - it is too wild!

12 comments:

  1. yup, I can definitely see why you're smitten with it! I sure am! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! It's screaming Bocce Ball and Croquet set please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe this is your yard! I'm green with envy, and in Cali you can enjoy it year round I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That IS some backyard, Suze! Loving the pool area. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Suz! What a change.....but so beautiful. No wonder you love LA :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy Molely! Can I come visit and be your pool/tennis boy? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could overlook carpeted bathrooms (what were they thinking?!!!) if I had a back yard like that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a beautiful backyard oasis.. i adore pools and a tennis court, what a bonus. enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like!

    I gave you an AWARD shout out on my blog today!
    Check it out:
    http://leeanderin.blogspot.com/2010/10/humbly-bowed.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness! I love this house. What fun to find ways to make it work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my. It's not surprising to see why you love your new house. Aside from having a tennis court and a swimming pool, the combination of the plants and paint colors also looks pretty.

    ReplyDelete