Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Knit Wit


Are you feeling what I'm feeling? 
Christian Haas  This is sooooo Michael Korsish  



BAUKE KNOTTNERUS



From The book Simple Knits With A Twist



ARAN RUG Christien Meindertsma

Giant Hand Knitted Carpet by Sebastian Schoenheit
Christien Meindertsma’s Flocks Pouf


Via 954 Fixed Gear






Via One More Stitch    Bette Davis’s most famous filmed handwork, though, must be the crocheted lace she worked on throughout the film, The Letter. She is seen here, crocheting on that set, alongside her stand-in, Sally Sage, 

Benjamin Cho 2007











7 comments:

  1. Very interesting. I guess yarn creations aren't just for your granny anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I had written that :) Thanks Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wrote about that yarn bombing a few months ago! Its so cool!

    Also, Just wanted to let you know I posted a photo of your living room today... and a link to your blog... good job, its beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that rug, and I found you via Sketch42. I'm one of your new followers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. dying over that cable knit chair. gorgeous post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sketch 42 - Thank you so much! LOVE your blog ! And Tonia and Mackenzie I love your comments and support - blogging rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want the knit dress!!!!!! (and the needles to go with it.) Loved the whole post!

    ReplyDelete