Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Clam it!

This is a blog that I could do for an entire week and never get bored! I am a big shell collector that can never get enough.

John Dransfield and Geoffrey Ross Via Elle Decor photo Simon Upton
Love the idea of putting one in the fireplace!

Via Etsy
Via Completely Coastal
Via Jeffrey Bilhuber at Elle Decor
Alli Wentworth's home Via Elle Decor

Via Designing DNA
Seashells4u 20x 22
Via Matters of Style

Via Designing DNA

A continued shell moment
Via Designing DNA
Great House gift
And like these even more ! Gibson Design Group

9 comments:

  1. Ohhh, what the shell!

    love them too. of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Have currently been obsessing over the idea of a giant clam shell in my own land locked home...this clearly was a sign, I need ONE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those of us here in florida love this post!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I just found your blog and thought I would say hello! I love it so far and can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree! I love the look, but surprising I don't have any in my home!!! I'll need to fix that.

    On a totally random note I have a series on my blog called IN HER SHOES. A sort of day in your life account with pictures and a bit of copy of that I do on my blog.

    Would love to feature you. If you are interested me please email me. cpavone0107@gmail.com

    Thanks!

    Camila

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Just noticed you were visiting my place. So happy to have you! Love your blog. I'm quite sure you are my newest ally in design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I lucked up on a vintage shell at an auction recently. mine for one dollar....a few nicks and dings, but to me, that makes it all the better.

    enjoyed this piece!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this post...the entry of my sister's house on the Chesapeake Bay had a clam (she sold the house last year) - here is a picture - it was divine.
    http://www.caldwell-beebe.com/web/images/portfolio/portfolio_pop44.jpg

    ReplyDelete