Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Chez Moi Part 6... two more boys rooms and hall bath


I found this sign at a store in East Hampton 5 years ago and I wish I could remember the name - I need one for every room in my house :) Click on all images for a better view.


How about this wallpaper - I had to rip up the rug because it smelled sooooo bad I couldn't breath - eeewwww



I am obsessed with this color - It really feels like the inside of a Tiffany Box. When I asked Venessa De Vargas from Turquoise what her favorite color turquoise was she told me Fairytale blue from Benjamin Moore so I went for it and LOVE it! The rug is from SURPRISE - Madeline Weinrib and the divine bookcase and window seat and cushion were made for me by Custom Resource. The cushion is again faux leather so I can soap scrub it to death. The bed was from Pottery Barn though I don't love it because I think the back board is to high. Any suggestions on bedding will be much appreciated. The white linin roman blackout shade is from Custom Resource via the Shade Store.



You call this a closet?




I had a sliding door closet made by my contractor and then installed a chest of draws and all the built ins from Easy Closet



Love wallpaper but not this wallpaper




The fabulous navy paint was suggested by David Jimenez and my son loves it! The room gets so much light that it is a great balance. MW rug and buit in's by Custom resource.




Adding the mirror really reflects the light and view.




There is only one word for this bathroom YUCK!


I decided to go simple on the bathrooms because you never know when you want to sell. The octagon carrrera tile and subway tile was simple, clean and true to the space. Nemo Tile .

8 comments:

  1. Great transformation in all rooms. Love the navy walls, I did that in my son's room with all white and it was timeless ,crisp and fresh. Love all of your choices!! Kathysue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color coordinated books in the first room, fantastic! I also can't imagine ripping out all of that wallpaper, that's the worst part! Hope you hired someone else to do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Suze!! Got your comment, it's your lucky day! I searched ebay for my DOW glasses and there they were. :)

    http://cgi.ebay.com/5-CORA-DOW-JONES-INDUSTRIAL-STOCK-MARKET-BAR-GLASSES-/380239297544?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5888073c08

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suze! what an incredible job you did!! the tiffany blue? amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!!! just found your blog, and am in LOVE. great home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bryn: I adore you!!!!! And thank you all for the amazing comments - I feel so lucky! Suze

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow jaw dropping. You home is simply stunning. Love all the fun bright colors all throughout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful transformation Suze!!
    I love the sign too,, my neighbors have one that says" 25 cent fine for Whining right by their door,, I smile every time I see it :)

    xoxo
    Edyta
    http://edytaandco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete