Thursday, March 7, 2013

Let The Makeover Begin.... Chez Moi Take 2

Hi Friends. Sorry I have been out of it but I am back with a new fun project and I would love for all of my Dwellers Without Decorators or Decorators to chime in on Chez Moi Take 2.
This is the inspiration:

Love The Green details above: Any suggestions on a good green?

Sadly, This is what the house looks like now - pink w/ pastel muddy green.  I am going to paint the exterior white.
Benjamin Moore but can not decide which white.
BM Simply White, BM Brilliant White or BM Decorators White. I am also open to any white paint thoughts you have that you LOVE. Now for the trim - Do I loose the shutters and just paint the trim Green, dark chocolate, Turq or Gray?
Can't wait to post the before and after.


  1. I think I might paint the trim white and do a light color (light warm gray?) for the walls. The window areas look dark and this might brighten it up.
    For whites, I like Benjamin Moore White Dove. Good luck!

    1. That sounds chic. What exact gray are you thinking of?

  2. Those examples are gorgeous, but there's nothing wrong with a pink Spanish house in LA!

  3. Excellent post. I used to be checking continuously this weblog and I am impressed! Very useful information specially the closing section I handle such info much. I used to be looking for this certain info for a very lengthy time. Thank you and best of luck.
    apartment movers,
    movers in nyc

  4. I would paint it white with dark green trim. Keep it classic. I would also get rid of the tile roofing above the pergola covering the french doors on the second floor, that way the pergola would be highlighted. As it is now you can not see it.

  5. It’s a happy day to be able to read an article that is so clearly researched and written. I have very much enjoyed this informational content.
    movers in nyc
    apartment movers

  6. I used Sherwin Williams "Greek Villa" (a white) on my home exterior & love it. So many "whites" to choose from & I looked at a ton of them because I'm obsessive. :)
    Love the style of your home...those roof tiles!

  7. Find professional decorators and planners in your local area to make your event enticing.

  8. A very good white in the Benjamin Moore paint collection is Chantilly Lace. Compare all other whites to this one, and you will be able to see the undertones in each one. Do I see black railings and black patio furniture? Maybe do a tiny bit of black around the windows. It will all look more coordinated and classic.