Thursday, December 1, 2011

Interior Goldmine! Living Agency

How much do you love stumbling upon a site of all new images that you are obsessed with? Rare no? Well it happened last night and this is just the beginning of the Living Agency . Partners, Jean-Marc Wullschleger is a professional editorial photographer and Tina is half Dutch and half Danish but was raised in France. She abandoned her career as a lawyer to travel around the world writing for travel guides and for lifestyle and interiors magazines. She has been Jean Marc's long time partner on these international productions. There is so much to say and be inspired by really look at these rooms and share with me your walk away.  comments. 
A palm tree in the Living room is HEAVEN - and arch doorways always chic ALWAYS!
 Eat the extra pasta and take a siesta.
 The perfect home bar - clean simple and happy
 This looks out to the outdoor bath  the ceiling, cabinets, walls WOW
 Window mirrors and tile
 I could spend all year in this spot




Little swingers
 Eclectic and VERY cool
 So running out to buy an Oversized Letter for EVERY room in my home

Multiple beds in the room are always a challenge view it and weep - this room reminds me of Oliver (the movie)
 ETRE - Je suis!
Pastel heaven

The ceiling the room - easy and flawless

The ratty spiral staircase worn in couch and tin file cabinet against white work perfectly
I even like the smoke stained fireplace
My boys would go crazy here - I can see them jumping now

My friend Sam needs this end table! I'll take one to :)
Living Agency
37 A, avenue de Saint Just
13004 Marseille
France
Tel : +33 (0) 491 08 06 47
Mobile : +33 (0) 663 90 94 52
e-mail : tina@livingagency.com
www.livingagency.com 

4 comments: