Friday, August 12, 2011

Your Favorite Paint Color


Thank you so much for all the color tips! Love your picks - next question.....
                       WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE GREEN  PAINT?
Here are the readers responses so far...
Morgan said... Via House Beautiful
Benjamin Moore's California Breeze. Just lovely. 
RAENOVATE said... Via RAENOVATE
such a hard question. i don't think i'll ever be able to choose a single favorite paint color BUT i recently painted my bedroom and the color has really wowed me. it's pebble by martha stewart and it changes dramatically depending on the lighting and time of day. when i choose it i was looking for a light color with lots of depth in the grayish family, and thats exactly what i've gotten. the hue changes from pinkish to lavenderish to gray in the blink of an eye. thanks suze! 
Kari said... Via The Handmade Blog
I am loving pink and grey lately. Whether it is gray walls with pops of pink, or pink walls with grey furniture - like the bedroom pictured here:  Looking forward to seeing what everyone else is loving!
RAENOVATE said... Via RAENOVATE
martha stewart's zinc is also the best "dark gray that's not too dark" paint on the market. and for white trim i never use anything but benjamin moore's decorator's white. 
Exuma Under Way said...
My favorite go-to color is Pepper Spice by Behr (250F-6). I don't have a pic! We used this color as an accent wall in our first rental home. Now that we own our first home I'm using the color again!
Courteney said... Via Courtney K. Melancon
I painted the majority of my house in SW Amazing Gray and I love it. I am also currently painting a condo in New Orleans. We decided on SW Amazing Gray the entire downstairs. I could send pics when it is done. It is being painted this week but the condo is empty. Here is a pic of my entryway. pretty informal pic but you get an idea of the color. http://www.ckminteriors.com/2011/08/my-entryway-almost-complete-need-to.html
hdayton said...
Benjamin Moore's Ocean Air. Just beautiful in any light.
pintojak of Mini Lemon said 
Lovely pictures, as an architect, I don't get to design much interiors but I tell people to try to go out of the simple all white mold, but most are afraid, so I do a mix of white ceilings and neutral creme walls works well together and gos with most decors. 
Kristie said... of Real Estate and Refinement
Hi Suze-Thanks for blogging! Right now, my favorite color is November Skies by Benjamin Moore. So soothing in a bedroom.
a perfect gray said... Via A Perfect Gray
ben moore's horizon OC-53 - a great, light gray with a blue undertone. my fave right now! thanks...donna

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I just love the inspirational pictures on your blog and found it from googling "three beds in one room solution" for my kids and your post from a year ago came up (1945 beds by Armstrong,etc)!
    I have a favorite color from your Wed. post called Sleepy Blue SW 6225 (in my bedroom - goes from gray to blue and back) and my favorite green in my kids book room and bedroom is SW 6421 Celery!
    My mom is an interior designer and she has helped me color my walls over the past few years and it has made all the difference in making this house a home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pale pink that I used in my office and my girls room. it is Ben Moore Pink Swiril.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite paint color is Benjamin Moore' Decorator's White. It's the perfect white - a pure white. The perfect backdrop for your life!

    blogtownmom.com

    ReplyDelete