Friday, August 12, 2011

My New Role at Lord & Taylor

Hi Friends. I  wanted to tell you about my new role at Lord & Taylor as  Spokesperson/  Fashion Editor at Large for the store.  Currently  there are 6 windows on 5th avenue with my  picks for my favorite fall looks (which I have to admit  is totally wild, surreal  and I am completely blown away by it!. It also means I will be making 10 taxi tv commercials and an appearance at Fashions Night Out which is on September 8th and I would LOVE LOVE LOVE for any of you in NYC to come visit me at the store on 39th and 5th on the maine level from 6 - 9. I also will be picking all of my favorite pieces from the store for the  internet and  for the catalogue. Basically I am taking shopping to the next level. I am so excited and I really appreciate all of your kind calls and emails. XO Suze
 PS Did you know that Lord & Taylor has a home dept with a Jonathan Adler store inside and a huge collection of Hudson Bay  blankets?
Thanks to  Scott Devine and the L&T Visual merchandising team for the DIVINE windows - they will be up for a few more weeks.






16 comments:

  1. well deserved - congrats all the awy from Australia - best le ps love the modernist !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fab!

    Love ya,
    Mes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suze, I love this and am so excited for you! xxandrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats! love these looks, especially the purple and orange, great for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Suze!!!!! So amazing but not surprising at all!!!! You are so talented and creative! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AAAAWWWWW! You are all sooo sweet! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREAT! Wish I could swing by to cheer you on, but NYC is not in the travel plans this year....
    Your windows look great, really like the Bohemian Window, though it is not really my personal style.... You go girl!

    PS. Great picture of you!

    Natasha
    Northern Light Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suze you are extraordinary! We are so excited and so proud of you! Love, Nadine & David

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Suze. Ive been following you since your glamour blog Suze on style.I always loved all your fashion advice and adore your blog now as well. can't wait to stop by the windows!

    michele f

    ReplyDelete
  10. CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    (i especially love 'shine on') YOU GO GIRL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was so excited to see your selections in the new L&T catalogue and the windows are fabulous! Can't wait to stop in to see all of the looks in person. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE this concept for window display! It's like bring the fashion magazine pages to LIFE! Congrats on your new adventure.

    xo Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just heard the Visual Merchandising VP, Scott Devine was laid off due to the recent L&T merger. These companies throw people away so easily. It is repulsive.

    ReplyDelete