Wednesday, July 22, 2015

The Best White Marble Alternative FOUND! New Statuario Pol Porcelain.

The search is over and you will love me because I finally found it! After bouncing around between Ceasarstone, Silestone, Granite, and the real thing (which of course looked so much better than everything else) I finally found perfection in the form of porcelain tile. My husband and I kept looking for a really white looking carerra marble with grains that didn't just look like dirt, beige or faux.  Then by a fluke, I found Statuario Polished Porcelain Slab made in Italy by Iris.  Not only is it much less expensive than the runner up which was Ceasarstone Calacatta Nuvo but it looks exactly like the real thing. Why? Because it is not a drawn on pattern, but a digital high resolution photographic image that has the beauty of a natural slab of marble.  How cool is that?  It is thin so you have to build it up with a solid piece of wood.
I overheard the sales person whisper to my contractor that it is $1600 a slab.

(I ended up getting this and it looks AMAZING and never gets dirty) Link Here



Shout out to Studio McGee for sharing this perfect kitchen with the world. I empaled them to ask what the divine countertop was and they replied,"We used Hanstone - Tranquility in this kitchen. It came out really good and looks even better in person. Please let me know what additional info you need from us". 

I am obsessed with this white and gold kitchen that is chicer than chic by Studio McGee! Check out the before and after HERE

13 comments:

  1. Alas, your first 3 photos are not showing up. Are these in tile only? What size?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer can't see the first 3 photos ! I'm sure they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't see the first three photos either. I missed your blog. I am so glad you are back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    What will be the accurate cost for purchasing thus "Best White Marble Alternative" for the white kitchen?
    Home Decorator in Kirti Nagar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    This post is very important for me. Can you tell me the rate of white carerra marble.

    Regards:Hannerry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
    Karma KM 2500

    Keep Posting:)

    ReplyDelete

  7. The Nike Roshe Run Shoe is designed with a cushy midsole and premium upper for running-inspired

    comfort and athletic style for everyday wear.
    Nike Roshe Run Womens Navy Volt Mesh

    Shoes

    Nike Roshe Run Womens Red Silver Classic Mesh

    Shoes

    http://www.sportshoestyle.com

    ReplyDelete

  8. The Nike Roshe Run Shoe is designed with a cushy midsole and premium upper for running-inspired

    comfort and athletic style for everyday wear.
    Nike Roshe Run Womens Navy Volt Mesh

    Shoes

    Nike Roshe Run Womens Red Silver Classic Mesh

    Shoes

    http://www.sportshoestyle.com

    ReplyDelete

  9. The Nike Roshe Run Shoe is designed with a cushy midsole and premium upper for running-inspired

    comfort and athletic style for everyday wear.
    Nike Roshe Run Womens Navy Volt Mesh

    Shoes

    Nike Roshe Run Womens Red Silver Classic Mesh

    Shoes

    http://www.sportshoestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blog is very impressive and have the useful information it is really caught my attention.


    great work

    تصميم مواقع




    amazing

    شركة تنظيف بالرياض




    good job Beautiful! :)

    حراج السيارات

    ReplyDelete