Saturday, November 23, 2013

Lawn Minimalism with Creeping Red Fescue

I have been totally inspired by Kelly Behun's home in Elle Decor  to complete pull out the piles of random bushes and make a clean boarder of Creeping Red Fescue - the long swirly grass that is chic beyond and used in LA in stunning ways. Problem is that I was quoted $26,000 to do this — can you imagine? So now I am planting with seed for a couple hundred and it is working. I started with a small patch and now I am going to go for it. My back yard is a mess but will post when it is done. 



7 comments:

  1. Wow its looks wonderful. I love the place which in the picture. It looks charming and whoever stay here will love the whole beauty. Thanks for sharing.

    Tamil movies

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously perfect. i just want to run barefoot in all that grass.
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi

    It seems to be awesome i really gather lot of information from the Post thanks for sharing this awesome snaps i really tempted to view this place

    buy real youtube views

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi

    The Post seems to be good i really good i gather lot of information

    Rank SEO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent post.I want to thank you for this informative read, I really appreciate sharing this great post. Keep up your work.

    Myrtle Beach Real Estate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa 26k? Looks stunning!
    www.designsbykaty.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...Nice interior work..this snap impress to me because i love green color ... and Beautiful natural photos and a joy to read. Your flower arrangements are exquisite. :-) Thanks for sharing. Buy instagram followers

    ReplyDelete