I love thinking about what I would do if money was no object and I could build the house of my dreams. Here is my list:
1. Every room would not only face the view but have a balcony and its own bathroom
2. It would be a mix of white cement, pale grey whitish wood,glass with bougainvillea everywhere.
3. It would feel fresh and chic but not too overwhelming. The ceilings should be high but not so high that they make me feel short.
4. Other than bedrooms it would have a living room, den/screeningroom, kitchen. his and hers office, gym. I would skip a playroom so the kids would play outside.
5. It would be easy to care and low maintenance.
Below is the Hotel Gansevoort in Turks and Caicos - love the 7 bedrooms facing out above. The lower level is too high for me however, in general ,this is the vision.