Monday, February 6, 2012

4 Flawless Rooms by Amy D Morris Interiors

I am having a major  moment with Amy D Morris Interiors. How perfect are these rooms? The first image is my favorite. The bookshelves are AMAZING and the light fixture leaves me speechless but in combo with the lucite table, leather chairs and the floral rug  it makes me want to give Amy a standing ovation.  I could move right in!

Cup of Tea room - super cozy
 Simply heaven
 I love the black painted tup next to the oversized mirror



4 comments:

  1. That office is spectacular - I so wish mine were a 100th as chic! I just recently saw the spike gold accents at Two's Company when visiting their showroom in Atlanta - I love the way she uses them on the shelf. Cheers, Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way she uses contrasting colors on walls and furniture, very comfy!

    ReplyDelete