Monday, June 10, 2013

Good Decorating Choices - Chic Floor Lamp

There is nothing better for  a dweller without a decorator when he or she  knows that they have made a good decorating choice. My living room always looks dark but I just bought 4 Restoration Hardware lamps that look invisible but make a serious impact. I know what you are thinking 4 is excessive and too matchy matchy but it works and adds big drama. Granted, two out of the four showed up broken so I will show you the quad when the others show. SO EXCITED!

This is the lamp:

6 comments:

  1. I agree with you. I like decorating my living room with floor lamps, too. Just amount of right lighting can really help the room look better. I usually get mine from here: http://www.worldtohome.com/floor-lamps.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought two of the same and they look fantastic in my living room that has enormous open ceilings that opens up into a cupola. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to our shop!! Please chick my name

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they are wonderful! Very classy, would love to see how you grouped them in a room though :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. When i passed your site,i got many information regarding decorations..its very elegant to see such ideas and interesting..thanks for information...

    get more instagram followers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful choice for home decoration ..luv very nice

    roller blinds perth

    ReplyDelete