Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The Barcode Room Cooler Than Cool!

I have been thinking a lot about the days when I was working at Vogue making $18,000 a year living in an NYC studio apt. I had epic parties with 60 people shoved into a little room and could care less about if they were chic or not. It was all about FUN. I love the concept of the Bar Room. It's a screening room, a bed room, an office, a kitchen, a dining room all in one. The Bar room was invented for Tokyo Designer's week 2012 by Studio 01  and sponsored by a Japanese real estate company.  Studio 01 won the Grand Prix for their Barcode Room . Check out this video and you will get it.

Double Guest Room 

 Screening Room


 Date night
 office
 Bedroom
Lunch Room

5 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I have a quick question about your blog, do you think you could e-mail me?

    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valuable information and wicked webdesign you got here! I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and time into the stuff you post!!
    apartment movers
    movers in nyc

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be much more useful than ever before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. re your post about the 60+ ppl parties... those are the best times of one's life - the times of no money and lots of ppl... when the $$$ comes, it always feels like a sellout

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi it looks different than other designs. Love to read as a whole. Thanks for sharing

    Myrtle Beach SC homes for sale

    ReplyDelete